Hadoop Big Data Training course helps you excel with the knowledge of latest technology. It will help you with the programming concepts of HDFS, Hbase, Sqoop, pig, Oazie, Flume, Hive etc.
Take this course and get:
- 30 Class Videos
- 1 Supporting document
- 4 to 5 Assignments included in the lessons
- An online test.
- Map Reducing programming
- Work with Pig NOSQL and
- working with Hive, Hive ql AND Derby Database
- Handson Practice while working on the Assignements
- Able to take up the certification exam
|1. Introduction to Hadoop & Big Data|
|2.Basics Hadoop Components|
|3. HDFS Architeture Concepts|
|4. MapReduce Architeture & Design Concepts|
|5. Hadoop Administration Concepts|
|6. Hive & it concepts|
|7. Pig & its concepts|
|11. OOPS Concepts|
Knowledge of programming in C++ or Java or any other Object Oriented Programming language is preferred, else you can enroll for our Java course free of cost to acquire the necessary skills to learn Hadoop.
1. I am completely new to this concept and I do not have a much knowledge about programming. Can I take up this course?
Ans: Yes. This course will be suitable for the beginners as well. But it is better if they know any particular programming language basics. The necessary Java concepts needed for this course is covered from class 10 onwards.
2. If we are completely new to programming, are we still able to follow the course.
yes. there is one particular component called pig which doesn't need any programming knowledge. Ofcourse you have to go through all the previous classes to understand the concept of HDFS etc.
3. What are the programs other than java is involved in this course?
It is Java, SQL and LINUX commands. Anyway the teaching covered about SQL and LINUX in this particular course is suitable for the complete new learners as well.
4. Will I be able to get any software installations for this course?
Yes. We will be sending you the software links needed for the course and also a demo video on how to install. If you still have some problems, Please write a mail to us. We will be happy to assist you.
Language of instruction: English